We are proud of the high quality of care that we provide here at our hospital.
Our veterinarians and technicians always keep up-to-date on the latest techniques and information by attending many different seminars throughout the year, and this allows us to provide our patients with the best possible care.
We are a full service facility with some specializations: Dr. Griffin is certified in acupuncture and Chinese medicine and Dr. Porter is certified in orthopedics. We perform routine visits with vaccinations and wellness testing, spays, neuters and many other surgeries, ultrasonography, radiology, dentistry and on-sight laboratory work, as well as other lab work that is sent out.
We have updated bloodwork machines that are in-hospital, which provide immediate answers to medical problems that your pet may be experiencing. We are also open on Saturdays in order to provide our clients with the best possible service.
We offer the following services:
- Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine
- Complete Companion Animal Care:
- Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Rodents, Chinchillas, Reptiles
- Complete In-House Diagnostic Services
- Health Examinations
- Geriatric/Senior Care
- Grooming (for difficult patients, with anesthesia only)
- Hospitalized Treatment
- Surgery: Routine, Cesareans, Emergency, Ear Crops, Anal Gland Removal, Fracture Repairs and other
- Wellness and Preventative Medicine